Join Robin Stafford (PAR ’17), Senior Associate Director UVA Clubs, for virtual explorations that offer a window into the lives, interests, and craft of our UVA alumni/ae and a look into corners of UVA not seen previously.
- A private tour of Leslie Keleher Harris’ (CLAS ’83) garden
- A visual timeline of DuCard Vineyard’s harvest (+ tasting) with Scott Elliff and Karen Yannello (LAW ’77)
- An in-depth look at Pat Powell’s (CLAS ’70) art and antiques collection featuring UVA-related pieces
- A conversation with Jonathan Evans (ARCH ’04) and Katie Swenson (ARCH ’00) about the memorial to Martin Luther and Coretta Scott King, The Embrace
- A special tour of the University’s fine and decorative arts collection including excavated artifacts from Grounds with Meg Kennedy, the Albert & Shirley Small Special Collection’s Curator of Material Culture
We bring to light interesting facets of our University community, both on Grounds and around the country.
BEHIND THE SCENES OF A CHINESE TEA CEREMONY
Learn how Michael Graney (CLAS '13) began importing ethically sourced tea as well as traditional Chinese tea culture.
Behind the Scenes: If UVA Had an Attic
UVA Clubs Behind the Scenes: The Embrace
Behind the Scenes with Artist Lindsay Huff
Behind The Scenes: Celebrating Virginia Wine Month
Behind the Scenes: Golf Tips, Drills, Q&A with UVA Golf Legend Tom McKnight
UVA Clubs' Behind the Scenes - Antiques & Art with Pat Powell
UVA Clubs Behind the Scenes: UVA's Radio Station WTJU
UVA Clubs' Behind the Scenes: Fall Gardening with Leslie Keleher Harris
UVA Clubs' Behind the Scenes: In the Studio with Lara Call Gastinger (CLAS '98)
UVA Club' Behind the Scenes: Virtual Garden Tour & Q&A with Leslie Keleher Harris