Join Robin Stafford (PAR ’17), Senior Associate Director UVA Clubs, for virtual explorations that offer a window into the lives, interests, and craft of our UVA alumni/ae and a look into corners of UVA not seen previously.
- A private tour of Leslie Keleher Harris’ (CLAS ’83) garden
- A visual timeline of DuCard Vineyard’s harvest (+ tasting) with Scott Elliff and Karen Yannello (LAW ’77)
- An in-depth look at Pat Powell’s (CLAS ’70) art and antiques collection featuring UVA-related pieces
- A conversation with Jonathan Evans (ARCH ’04) and Katie Swenson (ARCH ’00) about the memorial to Martin Luther and Coretta Scott King, The Embrace
- A special tour of the University’s fine and decorative arts collection including excavated artifacts from Grounds with Meg Kennedy, the Albert & Shirley Small Special Collection’s Curator of Material Culture
We bring to light interesting facets of our University community, both on Grounds and around the country.
Stay tuned for the 2023-2024 season!